How do I file a complaint?
To file a complaint against an attorney, real estate agent or mortgage broker contact:

Colorado Supreme court (for attorney)
303-866-6400 or toll free 877-888-1370


Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies (for agent or broker)
303-894-2185 or 303-894-2166

Show All Answers

1. How do I work out a loan modification?
2. What if I suspect fraud on a foreclosure or a scam regarding a loan modification?
3. How do I file a complaint?
4. How do I cure my foreclosure?
5. How long can I stay in my home?