ACDHS 21-22 CORE Services Annual Plan (Year 3)
This is the third year of a the three-year Core Services Plan, all signatures indicated are required.
This is the third year of a the three-year Core Services Plan for the period contract years June 1, 2021, through May 31, 2022 fiscal years July 1, 2021, through June 30, 2022. The Plan includes the following:
- Completed “Statement of Assurances”;
- Completed program description of each proposed "County Designed Service";
- Completed "Information on Fees" form;
- Completed "Overhead Cost" form (Optional);
- Completed “State Board Summary”;
- Completed “100% Funding Summary” form; and
- Completed "Final Budget Page"
This Core Services Program Plan has been developed in accordance with State Department of Human Services rules and is hereby submitted to the Colorado Department of Human Services, Division of Child Welfare for approval. If the enclosed proposed Core Services Program Plan is approved, the Plan will be administered in conformity with its provisions and the provisions of State Department rules.
This plan has already been approved in budget and existing allocation supports activities.
Action requested: Approval and Chair signature.