These are simple bus rules that we ask you all abide by if you wish to use the bus for transportation.
- Be ready and available to board the bus 5 minutes early. The bus cannot wait for passengers.
- Do not disturb the driver unless there is a question relating to your transportation needs.
- Pay upon entering, have correct change or bus pass or Token Transit pass ready.
- Please respect others by keeping conversation quiet.
- NO profanity. NO crude language. NO yelling or screaming. NO behavior that is unsafe or distracting for the driver or disturbing passengers.
- No eating, drinking, vaping, or smoking aboard the bus.
- No propane cylinders may be transported in any transit vehicles
- Service animals and well-behaved pet dogs are welcome. Dogs must be licensed, leashed, and sitting next to or under their owner's feet. Dogs are NOT allowed to sit on the seats or in the bus aisle. Other pets are only permitted on-board the bus if they are kept inside a pet carrier.
- Any rider traveling with an animal may be expelled if the animal's behavior compromises the safe operation of the bus.
- Bicycles are welcome aboard our buses by using the convenient and safe bicycle racks on the front of the bus. Please note bicycle riders are responsible for loading and unloading their bicycles on the racks. Mountain Express Transit is not responsible for damage to bicycles loaded or unloaded by the passengers.
Car Seats On the Bus
- All Mountain Express Transit vehicles have seat belts, but not car seats for young passengers. Passengers are welcome to bring their own car seats and must install them in seats on the bus.