Cultivate an environment of respect, support, and leadership that inspires and encourages organizational excellence, cooperation, innovation, and superior customer service.
The county administrative staff supports the Board of County Commissioners, Board of Equalization, and liquor licensing.
The county administrative staff is responsible for:
- Administering liquor licenses and marijuana licenses
- Maintaining board and commission applications and appointments
- Maintaining the Board of County Commissioners calendar and agendas
- Publicizing legal notices
The county administrator is responsible for:
- Preparing the county budget
- Providing the Board of County Commissioners with the information they need for making decisions
- Implementing policies adopted and approved by the Board of County Commissioners
- Acting as a liaison between the Board of County Commissioners and other county departments, governmental entities, and the business community
- Managing and supervising the following departments: