Land Use Applications

Planning Department Land Use Applications

A Land Use Permit is required for most types of development, except for new Single Family homes and associated Accessory Structures (specific exemptions are listed in the Land Use Regulations).  To apply for a Land Use Permit, contact the Planning Department for information you will need specific to your project.  An in-person Pre-Application Conference is required at our office for most projects. Staff will be happy to help you through the process, 970-264-1390, or email