About the Information Technology Division
The Information Technology (IT) Division serves as the central information technology agency for the County of Archuleta. The IT Division assists the county's departments and agencies in the use of computer technology to achieve their goals and objectives.
The IT Division is responsible for:
- Continuing evaluation of information systems technology for potential county applications
- Establishing hardware, software, and network standards
- Maintaining an effective end-user support program
- Monitoring the acquisition, development, and use of computer technology
- Maintaining a network and bandwidth that is necessary for County Business