Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
The survey will begin Tuesday, August 2nd in the afternoon and will close on the evening of Tuesday, August 16th.
There are several ways for residents to participate in the survey:
1. Visiting the Town of Pagosa Springs website at www.pagosasprings.co.gov or coming back to the Homepage of this site and clicking on the "Ballot Measure Survey" link. This link will be made available at 3:30 PM on Tuesday, August 2nd.
2. Some residents will receive a text in the afternoon of Tuesday, August 2nd inviting them to participate in the survey. The text will have the Archuleta County logo at the top.
3. Some residents will receive an email with the survey link prominently displayed.
4. Some residents may receive a phone call next week from a call center asking them to participate in the survey.
Please make your voice heard by sharing your opinion and participating in the important survey. Your answers are completely anonymous and confidential, and the survey will take just ten (10) minutes to complete. If you have an questions about this survey, please contact Derek Woodman, County Manager at 970-264-8444.
Thank you for your participation and have a great day!
- Archuleta County and the Town of Pagosa Springs