Uptown and Downtown Bus Rout Map
Hours of Operation - Monday thru Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
No weekend service is currently available.
2020 Bus Fares
Pagosa Springs Uptown $1.00
Pagosa Springs Downtown $1.00
Downtown to Uptown $2.00
Uptown to Downtown $2.00
Verified Seniors/Within Pagosa Springs $4.00
All other rider/Within Pagosa Springs $8.00
Outside of the town limits of Pagosa Spings Dial-A-Ride:
Verified Seniors - for EACH pickup or drop-off oustide of town limits $8.00
All other riders for EACH pickup or drop-off outside of town limits $16.00
*ALL PARATRANSIT AND DIAL-A-RIDE REQUIRE A MINIMUM OF 24 HOUR NOTICE AND ARE MADE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY (excluding weekends).
Paratransit services are available for persons unable to reach a bus stop or with medical issues that keep them from using the Fixed Route System. To make a reservation you must call 970-264-2250 at least 24 hours in advance (excluding weekends). Please leave your name, address and phone number, and the date and time the service is needed. You will receive a confirmation phone call stating time of pickup. Please remember this service is available to those requiring non-emergent medical transportation. All others please use the Fixed Route System.
- Be ready and available to board the bus 5 minutes early. The bus cannot wait for passengers.
- Do not disturb the driver.
- Pay upon entering, have correct change ready.
- Please respect others by keeping conversations and phone calls quiet and brief.
- No eating, drinking or smoking aboard the bus.
Bicycles Aboard the Bus
- Bicycles are welcome aboard our buses by using the convenient and safe bicycle racks on the front of the bus. Please note bicycle riders are responsible for loading and unloading their bicycles on the racks. Mountain Express Transit is not responsible for damage to bicycles loaded or unloaded by the passengers.
- All Mountain Express Transit vehicles have seat belts, but not car seats for young passengers. Passengers are welcome to bring their own car seats and must install them in seats on the bus.
Regular bus and Paratransit service is from Monday thru Friday, 7:00 am to 4:00 pm.
No Bus Serve Days
- New Year's Day
- Memorial Holiday
- 4th of July
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
Limited Bus Service Days, a.m. only:
- New Year's Eve
- Day after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Eve
- Day after Christmas
A variety of bus passes are available through Mountain Express Transit.
Call us to find out more!